KidSport Registration Now Open!
Register online at Ann Arbor Rec&Ed
KidSport is excited to announce our new partnership with Ann Arbor Rec&Ed! With this new partnership comes a new location. KidSport will now be held at Scarlett Middle School!
KidSport offers children the opportunity to learn and refine non-competitive sport-specific skills, team building, and social skills.
- NEW! The KidSport Summer Fun Session (ages 4-6) is our new program this year! Children will do a variety of fitness activities, games, team building, crafts and instructional swimming.
- NEW! Before Camp Care is available. Parents can drop their child/children off anytime between 7:00am-8:00 am.
- The KidSport Morning Session (ages 4-13) teaches sports, games, and other physical activities, both inside Scarlett Middle School as well as outside on the tennis courts and field. Activities may include swimming (instructional and play), cooperative games, safety behavior, and team sports. The activities are age and developmentally appropriate, and are developed by experts in children's physical education.
- The KidSport Afternoon Session (ages 7-13) offers in-depth sport-specific training. One-week sessions focus on tennis, baseball/softball, basketball, soccer, flag football and other team and individual sports. Instructional swimming will be a part of each sports session.
- After Camp Care is available from 4:00pm–6:00pm. Quiet games and activities are provided and free play is encouraged.
Questions about KidSport?
• KidSport FAQ's Check here first for all of your KidSport questions!
• KidSport Flyer
• KidSport Scholarship Information/Application